- Reiki is utilized in over 800 hospitals in the U.S.
- Reiki is practiced in every country in the world.
- The NIH (National Institute of Health is beginning to fund research in areas such as Reiki, Qigong, and Tai Chi (all of which work with the subtle energy body).
- The Cleveland Clinic has a page outlining the possible benefits of Reiki. These include: relieving pain and tension, bringing on a meditative state, fostering tissue and bone healing after surgery, supporting well being of people receiving chemotherapy or radiation
Our Reiki Practitioners
Gina K., Reiki Master
Gina Kitzmiller (Reiki Master) is an Energy Worker, Intuitive, and Reiki Master. She is trained in the Usui Ryoho and Karuna Ki Reiki. Gina is an Advanced Divine I AM Practitioner and completed training through the London College of Spirituality. You can schedule with Gina directly by visiting TheKarunaLife.com. You can also reach her by texting (614)-562-5505. Learn more about Gina on her website here.
Debbie Lucas, MPH, MA, CH
Debbie has actively worked in the field of health and wellness for over 30 years. She has worked with hospitals, major corporations, universities, and doctors’ offices teaching, developing, and implementing educational programs designed to help individuals make healthy and positive changes. Today, her focus is behavior change and health and healing through guided meditation and Reiki.
Learn more about Debbie and her services here.
Empower Your Healing Journey with Reiki
Interested in trying a Reiki session? You’ve come to the right place!
A Reiki session may help ease tension and stress and may help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – physical, emotional, and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is most often utilized for one’s own personal wellness. Reiki is not affiliated with any specific religion or religious practice. Reiki does not replace Western Medicine or Counseling. It is used as a complimentary modality.
Experience the many benefits a Reiki session can offer you:
• Set an intention for your session with your Reiki Practitioner
• Access a feeling of deep calm and connection of your body to your spirit
• Gain insights and a deeper self-knowledge
• Perhaps learn something new about yourself
Release the stress and tension of your everyday action state. Relax, open and feel a sense that your body is grounded and you are in communication with your higher self.
Book Your Reiki Session Below
Please schedule with Gina directly by visiting TheKarunaLife.com. You can also reach her by texting (614) 562-5505.
To schedule with Debbie Lucas, MPH, MA CH, please call 201-638-4080
Combine the Benefits of Reiki with Sound Therapy
Sound Healing*: Sound healing is the use of specific instruments, music, tones, and other sonic vibrations to balance the body, mind, and spirit. It involves using specialized sound frequencies to create a therapeutic atmosphere to promote deep rest, nervous system rebalancing, and emotional release. Gina Kitzmiller (Reiki Master) utilizes Meinl Tibetan Bowls and various sound modalities to clear, rebalance, and revitalize the subtle energy body and auric field. Each session is unique and focused on the needs of the client.
Akashic Records Reading: The Akashic Records are more than a list of past lives! The Records can help provide direction, guidance, and connect us deeply to the Soul’s wisdom. Sessions clear past life issues, blocks, and behavior patterns. Clients can bring in questions for their Records or simply allow the session to unfold.
Book a combined package of reiki and sound therapy for the same price as a reiki session. Or get just sound therapy with Gina here.
* Sound Healing sessions are contraindicated for those who are pregnant, with implants (such as a pacemaker or electronic devices) or those with recent unhealed fractures.