- Reiki is utilized in over 800 hospitals in the U.S.
- Reiki is practiced in every country in the world.
- The NIH (National Institute of Health is beginning to fund research in areas such as Reiki, Qigong, and Tai Chi (all of which work with the subtle energy body).
- The Cleveland Clinic has a page outlining the possible benefits of Reiki. These include: relieving pain and tension, bringing on a meditative state, fostering tissue and bone healing after surgery, supporting well being of people receiving chemotherapy or radiation.
Our Reiki Practitioner
Sophia, Reiki Master
Special message from Sophia: Everything around us is energy in motion. It’s so important to tend to our own energy, so we can show up in balance & love for all around us. Reiki does just that! Facilitating Reiki is one of my most favorite ways to tune into what others may need at the time they are ready. To clear & balance the energy within to promote our natural self-healing. I love to shower others with love & supportive touch through Reiki, no matter where they are in their journey.
Empower Your Healing Journey with Reiki
Interested in trying a Reiki session? You’ve come to the right place!
A Reiki session may help ease tension and stress and may help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – physical, emotional, and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is most often utilized for one’s own personal wellness. Reiki is not affiliated with any specific religion or religious practice. Reiki does not replace Western Medicine or Counseling. It is used as a complimentary modality.
Experience the many benefits a Reiki session can offer you:
• Set an intention for your session with your Reiki Practitioner
• Access a feeling of deep calm and connection of your body to your spirit
• Gain insights and a deeper self-knowledge
• Perhaps learn something new about yourself
Release the stress and tension of your everyday action state. Relax, open and feel a sense that your body is grounded and you are in communication with your higher self.