Wellspring Wellness Connection
A Path to Health & Healing
Debbie Lucas’ Wellspring Wellness Connection offers a variety of guided meditation programs designed to improve health and wellness. Wellspring’s guided meditation sessions infuse visualization, affirmations, breath work and goal setting that will leave you feeling revitalized, focused, and motivated.
Debbie Lucas, MPH, MA CH
I have actively worked in the field of health and wellness for over 30 years. I have worked with hospitals, major corporations, universities, and doctors’ offices teaching, developing, and implementing educational programs designed to help individuals make healthy and positive changes. Today, my focus is behavior change and health and healing through guided meditation and Reiki.
I have two Master’s degrees; one from University of the Rockies in Health and Performance Psychology and the second in Public Health from the University of South Carolina. Before pursuing my Masters, I earned a Bachelors of Science in Health and Fitness. In addition, I am a Certified Hypnotherapist, Reiki Level One Practitioner and an Associate Faculty member at the University of Arizona.
At Thrive Massage and Wellness, Debbie Lucas MPH, MA CH offers personalized and compassionate hypnotherapy sessions tailored to your unique needs and goals. Debbie has been a certified hypnotherapist for over 30 years and has helps hundreds of people lose weight, stop smoking, reduce stress and improve their lives.
Unlock Your Full Potential and Transform Your Life With Hypnosis! Are you looking to overcome personal challenges, enhance your well-being, or achieve your goals with remarkable ease? Open the door to the incredible power of hypnotherapy and experience life-changing transformations like never before! Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective therapeutic technique that harnesses the power of the subconscious mind It works by inducing a relaxed state of heightened awareness, where the mind becomes receptive to positive suggestions, enabling deep-rooted changes in thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors.
Here are just a few ways hypnotherapy with Debbie can benefit you:
- Break Free from Limiting Beliefs: Unleash your true potential by replacing negative thought patterns and self-sabotaging beliefs with empowering and positive ones. Say goodbye to self-doubt and embrace self-confidence and success.
- Overcome Anxiety and Stress: Let go of anxiety, stress, and overwhelm that may be holding you back. Hypnotherapy helps you tap into your inner calm, develop effective coping mechanisms, and regain control over your emotional well-being.
- Weight Management and Healthy Habits: Achieve a balanced and healthy lifestyle by addressing the underlying factors that contribute to weight gain or unhealthy habits. Hypnotherapy can assist in reprogramming your relationship with food, promoting mindful eating, and boosting motivation for regular exercise.
- Quit Smoking and Addictions: Break free from the grip of smoking, alcohol, or other addictive substances. Hypnotherapy can help rewire your subconscious mind, diminish cravings, and reinforce your determination to live a healthier, addiction-free life.
- Enhance Performance and Achieve Goals: Whether it’s in sports, academics, or your professional life, hypnotherapy can enhance focus, concentration, and motivation. Overcome performance anxiety, boost confidence, and unlock your full potential to achieve extraordinary success. At Thrive Wellness and Massage, Debbie Lucas MPH, MA CH offers personalized and compassionate hypnotherapy sessions tailored to your unique needs and goals. Debbie has been a certified hypnotherapist for over 30 years and has helps hundreds of people lose weight, stop smoking, reduce stress and improve their lives.
The Wellspring Wellness Connection offers a variety of guided meditation programs designed to improve health and wellness. Wellspring’s guided meditation sessions infuse visualization, affirmations, breath work and goal setting that will leave you feeling revitalized, focused, and motivated.
Guided Meditations Offered:
- Chakra balancing
- Vibrant health and energy
- Health and healing
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Motivation and focus
- Improving study skills and grades
- Weight loss and healthy image
Reiki is a holistic healing practice that restores and rejuvenates the mind, body and soul by balancing and aligning the natural energy fields in the body. Helping with a wide variety of conditions, Reiki balances, harmonizes and energizes the body’s meridian and chakra systems and stimulates the body’s natural healing process. Reiki is often use for rejuvenation, renewal, relaxation, letting go of conflicting thoughts, releasing stress.
Sound Bowl Meditations for Groups
A “sound bath” or sound bowl meditation induces a meditative state and promotes health and healing. With my crystal bowls, I create soothing vibrations and harmonics that resonate through the body and mind. As the sound bath progresses, the participants are enveloped in a continuous flow of resonant sounds. This can lead to deep relaxation and a sense of inner calm, as the vibrations from the sound bowls help release tension, promote healing, and facilitate emotional and mental clarity.
Sound Bath Sessions:
- Peace and Tranquility
- Chakra Balancing
- Creativity and Focus
- Intuition and Insight
Workshops & Seminars
The Wellspring Wellness Connection offers a variety of workshops and seminars that help inform, empower, and motivate participants to take action. I use a variety of cognitive behavioral techniques, such as, goal setting, visualization, positive self-talk, amongst other activities promote self discovery. Topics include:
- How balanced are you?
- Six dimensions of health
- Achieving Optimum Wellness
- Boosting your immune system through healthy living
- Stress management
- Weight loss
What Debbie's Clients Say About Wellspring
© All rights reserved Thrive Massage & Wellness 2023
Join the Thrive Tribe!
Signup for the newsletter to get free wellness tips from us, learn about our specials (savings!), and get updates on our services.
Have a question? You can contact us via the form below, or any of the following methods:
Call us at 614-473-1000 | Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Our chatbot in the bottom right corner
(No soliciting business. Please & thank you.)